CS EdWeek 2016
CS EdWeek 2016 at BPS!
The Ed Foundation is focusing on bringing CS EdWeek and Hour of Code to as many as students as possible in the Boston Public Schools (BPS).
To accomplish this, teachers need assistance in the classroom.
We are asking companies to organize teams of 2-5 people to visit a school for either a morning or afternoon block of time.
This block of time gives the school and the teacher the flexibility to schedule with the team; it is unlikely that the teams will actually be volunteering for the entire block of time.
- Bringing a team to another school closer to work
- Making a contribution to support the CS EdWeek Teacher Kits
- Volunteering at Museum of Science
- Donating existing company swag as prizes
- Creating & donating custom CS EdWeek swag prizes
Please fill out this form and let us know how you’d like to support CS EdWeek 2016 and #csedweekMA: